Info on Shipping and Processing
We understand that you are excited and eager to receive your order! How could you not be? When you've just placed an order with Canadian Munch! Please realize we are taking every step and procedure to deliver your product on time, but here are some reasons for why it may not have shipped or is arriving late:
* Normal shipping times for a product are between 4-6 business days. (Shipping times may vary due to the current COVID-19 pandemic)
* Canadian Munch picks up all orders fresh from suppliers once the order has been placed. However, sometimes stock may run out and will take a few extra days to acquire from other locations. If a particular item has been discontinued in our area, we will reach out to you if you'd like to swap for a different product.
* Orders placed within the United States will be shipped with all major US couriers (Fedex, USPS, UPS)
* Seasonal impact; weather particularly during winter months due to snowstorms and cold weather will cause a significant delay in certain states.
* Holidays such as Christmas time will cause a slow down due to the mail rush. All major US and Canadian holidays causing postal closures will create a day or two delay.
* Unfortunately, states and territories such as Hawaii, Alaska, Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico US Virgin Islands, and all APO/FPO are much more expensive to ship to so additional shipping charges will apply.
* Border hold up; sometimes packages may get held for a few extra days for further inspection by border patrol officers. This is in accordance with United States anti-terrorism measures act. If this does happen, we will provide all the required documentation to release your package to have it on the way. (This rarely happens since we are registered with CDSA)
But not to worry, we are working as hard and quickly as possible to get your package out ASAP! This is why thousands of customers trust us to deliver their favorite Canadian goodies!
It all started a few years ago when some of our friends and family who had moved abroad asked us to send them their favorite Canadian munchies.
With our previous knowledge in shipping and handling, it was a no brainier! We then opened up our first store on eBay providing snacks and treats exclusively to American customers. Now three years later, we opened our own store in 2019 to provide the world a little taste of home or even something new!
See why thousands of customers trust Canadian Munch to deliver your tasty treats safely to your home!